for use of the Parenting Adolescents Web Site
Welcome to ParentingAdolescents.com!
We don't ask you to register with us, to tell us your real name or address, or to remember a password. We charge no fee. But there are a few "terms and conditions" for using some of the pages at the site, which follow. Please read them, then click in the checkbox at the bottom to indicate your agreement. When you click the "I Agree" button at the end, you will be taken back to the Home Page with links to all of the pages in this site.
1. Parenting Adolescents attempts to make all reasonable efforts to maintain an informative, useful, and safe web site at http://www.parentingadolescents.com for the benefit of the general public and especially for the benefit of parents of teens and pre-teens, teens and pre-teens themselves, and professional groups who serve these populations.
2. The Privacy Statement describes ParentingAdolescents.com's privacy and security practices for the web site.
3. General Disclaimer: The content on this site is intended to be educational and informative and is not intended in any way to be a substitute for face-to-face consultation or psychotherapy with a mental health professional. Persons seeking such advice should consult with a certified mental health professional. You may choose to identify a mental health professional in your area through the Directory of Clinicians on the site or through other means, including contacting your physician or using the Yellow Pages to find a family service agency in your community. You should not disregard professional advice or delay seeking professional advice as a result of something you have read on the site.
4. Sponsors: Parenting Adolescents is not responsible for the performance of any sponsor featured on this web site. We cannot guarantee products or services provided by these sponsors. However, we believe our sponsors to provide good products and services and welcome feedback from any visitor whose experience with a sponsor is bad.
5. Links: Parenting Adolescents does not guarantee that links to sponsors or to related sites will work as they are supposed to, and we are not responsible for anything that happens to your computer when you try to use one of the links provided. Visitors who discover that a link is not in working order are requested to email the webmistress. We also welcome email concerning any of the sites we link to.
You can send regular mail to
the following postal address:
IF YOU AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR ACCESS TO THE SITE: